Adorability is made of big and small gestures. Here are all the pleasures we have envisioned to make your stay as adorable as possible.
- private bathroom
- 32″ smart tv
- free wi-fi
- individual air conditioning control
- in-room safety box
- work desk
- double bed with Hästens sommier
- 3rd sheet (clean overlay with every change)
- bath set (soap, shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, shower cap)
- vanity set and/or shaving set (Palchìtt Room)
- toothbrush and toothpaste (Palchìtt Room)
- soft pair close slippers
The room is no smoking.
- Adorabile Hour, 6:00 p.m. social time. Before going out for dinner, a pre-aperitivo with a drink and a snack offered by Adorabile B&B.
- book shelves with books on Milan and Italy at our guests’ disposal.
- boiler for free coffee and tea in the kitchen corner.
- french butter croissants
- handmade cakes
- freshly baked bread
- jams and season’s gourmandise (Peccatucci di Mamma Andrea)
- goat cheese from Abruzzo (Fattoria del Nonno)
- oeufs dures
- Fairtrade coffee and tea (Malongo)
- orange juice
Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9:00. Please tell us the night before what time you want to have breakfast, so we can fulfill your specific requests.
If you have any food intolerance please tell us in advance, and we’ll get the products you need.
Other included services:
- information of any kind about Milan
- baggage custody
- wake-up call
Services available on demand:
- prodotti utili al soggiorno (trolley, ecc.)
- tailor-made tours
- anticipated / postponed check-in e check-out
- garage with surveillance in the vicinity
- bike sharing bikemi with “Arena” station at 3 minutes walk
- car rental
- reservation tickets for: events, concerts, exhibitions, shows
- laundry / tailor
For companies: if you want to reserve the whole B&B for team-building or training activities, we can also provide you with launch/dinner services and presentation tools.
CHECK IN TIME:
2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
CHECK OUT TIME: